Air tapping machine
Precautions for the use of automatic drilling machine drill taper
Precautions for the use of the taper shank of the tapping machine manufacturers The general drill chuck is connected with the main shaft by the taper shank. The friction of the cone contact drives the drill to rotate, and the surface roughness and shape accuracy of the taper shank and the taper sleeve are required. It is very high. If the surface of the taper shank and the taper sleeve is worn, oily, or foreign matter, the contact area and friction of the tapered surface will be reduced, and it will fall off easily, and it will completely fail completely.
In addition, the conical connection mainly bears the axial and rotational moments. If the precision of the tapping machine manufacturers is low or the left and right sway is large when the drill bit is drilled, the taper shank will fall off, especially when drilling to fast drilling, because the drill bit is affected. Uneven force, easy to get stuck or cause the taper shank to fall off. So there are several aspects to solving this problem:
1. Always check the surface of the taper shank and the taper sleeve. There must be no wear, burrs, oil stains or foreign objects.
2. When installing and disassembling the taper shank of the drill, you cannot use the hammer to strike hard. Use special tools.
3. Ensure the precision of the drilling machine.
4. Do not exceed the range of use of the drill press, such as the use of large drill bits that exceed the maximum limit diameter.
5. The workpiece should be clamped when drilling the drill. The workpiece swings easily to break or break the drill bit, and it is also likely to cause a safety accident.
6. When tapping machine manufacturers drilling the workpiece for fast drilling, the force should be gentle and slowly enter the knife to prevent jamming.